The first day of BlizzCon 2019 is over and full of big announcements!
We posted a whole lot about this, but we also understand that sometimes it was just too much.
Here is a recap of what was announced at BlizzCon 2019
World of Warcraft
- In Shadowlands we will travel to a land that even precedes the Titans, after Sylvanas beats Bolvar in a battle and breaks the crown of the Lich King.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands is coming in 2020 and will be available for play at BlizzCon. Pre-orders available right now.
- There will be a couple new gameplay features coming to World of Warcraft, but sadly no new class it seems. Check out the gameplay trailer below.
- With the pre-patch of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, players will go all the way back to level 50, to then level to 60 in the expansion.
- “Every Level Is Meaningful: Shadowlands will introduce a new leveling system, meant to provide a meaningful sense of advancement with every level achieved. Current max-level characters will begin Shadowlands at level 50 and work toward the new level cap of 60.”
- World of Warcraft Shadowlands is real! The expansion must be downloadable by 2020, but it is already possible to pre-order.
- Includes everything in the Heroic Edition, plus 30 days of game time, the Anima Wyrmling cap, an otherworldly Eternal Traveler’s effect for your Hearthstone, and Illusion: Wraithchill, a cosmetic effect for your weapon. As with other Illusions, Wraithchill cannot be applied to certain weapon types.
- We understand that not everyone has bought a Virtual Ticket, so we are listing everything that was discussed during the panel at Blizzcon 2019.
- If you haven’t seen the trailers yet, or want to watch them again. Be sure to check them out here.
- Here are a few details we learned about World of Warcraft: Shadowlands:
- There will be a modern new player experience and unprecedented flexibility for alts. You can pick whatever zone you like to level in. For example, you can go to Pandaria and then do Shadowlands with your alt.
- They are improving character customization with more options than ever before (screenshots below).
- Death Knights will be available for all races.
- Diablo 4 was officially announced during the opening ceremony of BlizzCon 2019
Watching the Diablo panel takes a lot of time. Fortunately, we have kept it all for you. These are a few highlights, the full version can be read when you click on the link
- Diablo 4 will deal with a day and night cycle and different weather types in zones
- The story will be spread non-linear over 5 different zones
- The five zones are Icy Peaks, Dark Forest or Scosglen, Kehjistan Deserts, Swamps and more.
- Druid was not officially planned for the game, but after new artwork was shown to the team, Fire magic was removed and made way for shapeshift magic
- Just like World of Warcraft, the druid has Seamless shapeshifting. You can change during an attack or a spell. Which means you can change back quickly.
- You can customize characters from hair, skin etc.
- Talent trees and runewords will be present again.
- Open world with non-linear campaign. Naturally repeatable.
- Mounts are a thing in Diablo 4
- Some known gamers have already been able to try Diablo 4 at Blizzcon, and posted some pictures of the screen on Twitter.
- In these pictures we see some abilities, enemies and class trees. Check them out below.
Diablo Immortal info and gameplay trailer released
- Blizzard has said nothing more about Diablo Immortal during the opening ceremony, but a blog post had suddenly appeared on the official Diablo website
Diablo Immortal is a mobile MMO ARPG currently planned for iPhone and Android devices. We want it to include all the things you know and love about Diablo: multitudes of monsters to slay, troves of loot to collect and customize, and powerful classes to play with friends or on your own.
- In the next chapter for Overwatch, Overwatch 2, which got officially announced at the opening ceremony at Blizzcon 2019, we’ll dive deeper into the lore of the game. We will get multiple heroes on release and two new maps and a new PvP mode called Push.
- Your characters will level up as you play and unlock new skills. Don’t worry, you’ll keep all your progression from the standard Overwatch and all Overwatch and Overwatch 2 players can play against each other. This way, the community won’t get divided and you won’t lose your skins and other progress.
- Hearthstone: Descent of Dragons officially Announced during BlizzCon 2019
- New game mode Battlegrounds officially announced for Hearthstone
- Battlegrounds is the brand-new auto-battling game mode that introducing an 8-player experience to Hearthstone.
- November 5th Early Access for BlizzCon Attendees and Virtual Ticket holders.. On November 12 the open beta will open for everybody.
Heroes of the Storm
- Deathwing free for all Virtual Ticket holders and BlizzCon attendees
Warcraft III: Reforged
- No news on release date, Beta will be granted for all Virtual Ticket holders and BlizzCon attendees this Tuesday
- The announcements are probably flying around you at the moment, but we don’t want you to miss them. Battle.net is a very important platform for every Blizzard enthusiast.
Blizzard has been busy lately with the finetune of their Battle.net launcher and that is quite successful! Anyone who has agreed on the beta program is eligible for this new launcher.
- No official release date has been announced yet