We understand that not everyone could purchase a Virtual Ticket, so we made a recap of the Diablo IV panel for you
These are some highlight points from the Diablo IV panel
- Diablo 4 will deal with a day and night cycle and different weather types in zones
- The story will be spread non-linear over 5 different zones
The five zones are Icy Peaks, Dark Forest or Scosglen, Kehjistan Deserts, Swamps and more.
- The Class Barbarian will have 4 weapon slots and can use 1H and 2H weapons in the same build.
- Druid was not officially planned for the game, but after new artwork was shown to the team, Fire magic was removed and made way for shapeshift magic
- Just like World of Warcraft, the druid has Seamless shapeshifting. You can change during an attack or a spell. Which means you can change back quickly.
- You can customize characters from hair, skin etc.
- Talent trees and runewords will be present again.
- Open world with non-linear campaign. Naturally repeatable.
- Mounts are a thing in Diablo 4
- There are several villages where you can talk to NPCs, but you can also talk to other characters, looking for group
- Specific PvP areas
- Waypoints are present
- Mounts can swap out armor, saddle and other aesthetic customization. Not only cosmetic but also really helps with doing damage.
- Dismount abilities to quickly take action.
- 5 different classes will be playable, only 3 have been shown at BlizzCon.
- No update on the release date.